PM 1to1: main elements of the TV programme
Sunday, August 4, 2019
- PM 1to1 will be broadcast monthly, coming from all areas of the UK in the course of a year.
- Each month ten people, from the area where the programme is based that month, will meet the PM in one-to-one conversation.
- The ten people will not be self-selected. They will be selected by an independent company so that together they are as representative as possible of the population of that area.
- It is central to the concept of PM 1to1 that, during their conversation, the PM and the member of the public are equals. The set of the programme will be designed accordingly.
- Each of the ten people will have five minutes of one-to-one conversation with the PM. It will be completely up to them what they talk about.
- There will be no chairperson and no studio audience.
- The programme will be broadcast live, with the usual short delay for swearing etc.
- Edited highlights will also be shown later.